Monday, August 12, 2013

New Progressive Eucharistic Liturgy



(Note: the service has been updated since 8/13/2013)

I have been working on a new translation, or more properly vision, of the Holy Eucharist (or Mass) for weekly use in the services I offer. It is still a work in progress but I felt I would now share it on this platform. It follows the traditional Western rubrics while leaving behind obsessive patriarchal views and atonement theology. You will notice I have used the creed from the New Zealand BCP with one minor change. The inspiration for the liturgy came from several sources and has been specifically created to be used for internet streaming. The Prayers of the People change each week, in this copy I have included ones I wrote based on the Lord's Prayer. In time I hope to create a more thorough offering of it complete possibilities including its use in small group settings, etc.  I pray you are blessed as you read it. Feel free to contact me if you would like to make use of it in your parishes and ministries. 


The PDF can be found by click here. 

Pax, 

Fr. Daniel + 

No comments:

Post a Comment